Strengthening Communities. Enriching Lives.
Enriching the Lives of Seniors for More Than Three Decades
Since 1978, Spectrum has focused exclusively on resident-centered senior living services. Our commitment is to strengthen communities, services and programs to better enrich the lives of the seniors they serve.
Whether you are planning a new community, or expanding or repositioning an existing community, Spectrum’s multi-disciplinary team of experts offers Market Research, Product Development, Project Management, Financial Services, Marketing and Sales, Creative Communications and a powerful Learning Program. Our unique multi-disciplinary capabilities provide the support you need to improve your product, increase value to the resident and position to achieve full occupancy.
In Touch with Today’s Seniors
Spectrum is more than simply “in touch” with today’s seniors. We personally communicate with current and prospective residents through daily research, development, marketing, sales and communications activities.
Annually, we provide:
- 60 to 70 research and/or planning engagements
- On-going project management for four to five communities
- Product development and financial services to 10 communities
- Marketing and sales management for 20+ communities
- Over 4,000 one-on-one marketing presentations
- 400 to 500 new independent living reservations
- 300 Future Residency Reservations
- Creative Services to 35+ communities